Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inspired


I saw Tracyee's video on how her hair has improved over such a short space of time and I am inspired. She went from APL to WL in just over a year and thats great. I know that everyones hair is different but dang!

Ladies with fine to medium hair (like me) have quite a prob retaining length and keeping it thick. But I am sticking to my regimen and hopefully it will pay off. I wonder if BSL for me will come at my one year mark. That would be great, in the mean time health over length anyday. Hair looks healthy when it has shine, movement and body. If you notice that your hair is moving when you do you are on the right track.

1 comment:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

You can do it! I'm on a mission to healthier longer hair as well. How do you feel about co-washing? Great progress by the way.