Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Its a Jungle in here







I am nine weeks post and its a jungle in here. I decided to do low manipulation styles like braid outs, wash and goes and no combing and it feels good. The hair appears softer until you attempt to detangle.



Today I chose to let down my bun, detangle and moisturize and it took me an hour and a half. I had a bit of hair loss and I was so tempted to relax but didnt. I used olive oil moisturizing hair lotion and HE long term relationship leave in. And sealed with almond oil.



I hope and pray I am not over doing it. Its too late to relax anyway as I have been irritating my scalp. I will put back in the cornrows until about 5-6 days before relaxing my hair. The new growth is really too much and I fear I may tear my hair out. Wish me luck guys.



I will have a reveal after I relax to show my progress after 7 months of my HHJ. Oh my first goal was full APL. I think I may have missed the full part but I may be APL in some parts. I am also trying to accomplish thicker hair I hope to see that in my reveal in 2 weeks time.

1 comment:

P. Rocerin said...

First I would like to Thank You for all of your post’s. They are wonderful. I use a lot of them at my support meetings that I have for chronic fatigue,fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and the other invisible diseases that go hand in hand. You are so informative, I look at so many other sites but yours is the most informative.