Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update pics and Relaxer results 2











The following pics are my update pics from my 7 month hair journey. This was taken with my phone so the quality is poor. The first pic was my starting pic (Oct 08) the others were taken today. I wrote a blog yesterday on what made the difference to my hair. I would also like to mention LHCF, Traycee, Sunshyne, Lavender, KISS, Macherieamour and Hairlista who have all been instrumental (though they may not know it) in my progress. Also to all my blog followers those who commented or just visited thanks. This is just the beginning, how we treat our hair is a lifestyle change. My first goal was BSL by Feb 09 ( made in March 09) and BSL (Dec 09) ultimately I would love thick healthy hair.








1 comment:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Wow! Amazing results! I will do a length check May 2 and I really look forward to it after seeing your great progress! Your hair looks beautiful!