Thursday, April 2, 2009

My hair today


This week was one of those unintentional low manipulation weeks. I washed my hair on Sunday an airdried it. I have just been putting it in a bun. This has been easier in part by the Herbal essence long term relationship. That stuff smells so good and makes your hair really soft.


Today I went to the gym and figured that I needed to get all dolled up for the weekend. So I applied castor oil to my roots and olive oil conditioner mixed with coconut oil to my hair as a pre poo. I then went in the sauna for about 30 mins. When I got home I washed my hair with CON moisturizing shampoo and am now DCing with Affirm Sustenance. Boy does that recommended 30 mins seem long! So far so good though. I have been slacking up on my vitamins I need to do better.

No comments: