Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Help Needed


Its carnival season and I am so excited. But what to do with the hair when parading in the sun, rain, sweating and whatever comes is a whole new ball game. I was online with my sisters last night and the general concensus was that I should wear it in a braid out style. Its kindda hard to maintain a straight style. But I am really wondering what would go best with the head piece that I have. There is no doubt that the hair will look a mess at the end of the day but there is a difference between a mess and a "hot mess".

2 comments:

BeverlyD Hair Party said...

Exposure to sun and other harmful chemicals may cause hair and skin damage. It is best to use a product that is 100% organic for it can penetrate to the follicle to balance, correct and restore your hair and skin's youth and vitality.

I'd like to recommend "Appreciation" Pre-Shampoo Treatment, it contains pure jojoba oil that comes from a bean grown in Mexico. You'll gonna love it :D

Anonymous said...

Well try not to go through Miami International customs control with that get-up strip search GUARANTEED!