Friday, January 30, 2009

Aphogee Challenge update







I pre pooed with Profective growth oil and DC'd with the Aphogee 2 min reconstructor for 10 minutes. This followed by a moisturizing deep conditioner with heat for at least 20 mins. The provitamin leave in was added and coconut oil used to seal. This was done for 4 consecutive weeks and my hair felt stronger except for that Mishap with the Henna.

Its a good protein treatment that's not too hard and not too mild. I always followed with a moisturizing condish (Nexxus Humectress gave me the best results). Truth be told 2 weeks would have been enough. I never got any superb benefits past the 2 consecutive weeks the results plateaued off at that time.

Its a great product and I would use it again. Definately part of my rotation. I had to use the webcam to take the photos so the hair appears much thicker than it really is. I also did some brushing (of the ends) as well. As usual comments and questions are welcomed.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great

random said...

Nice hair, it has great body.

LaQT/ Ty said...

It looks great! Very full! I was tempted to buy 2min recontructor today, but I passed b/c I am supposed to be in pj rehab.

Nesha said...

lol lol lol you guys are so amazing! thanks for the comments appreciated a million times

Finehairsistas said...

Beautiful, your hair looks full and healthy

Unknown said...

Your hair looks really nice :)