Monday, January 26, 2009

Braid out results from last night.


Well my major problem with this style is that it is never dry in less than 24 hours. The braid outs work best with cowashes you want as much moisture as possible. You may get more breakage with braid outs as it may be a bit of a challenge if you try to comb it out. So that means that this style in and of itself is a low manipulation one. I dont comb my hair until the next wash. I just bun it like this or may wear it out. I use the Mizani moisturefuse as the leave in with almond oil for the plaits, rollers at the end and Voila. Still a work it progress though.

4 comments:

random said...

Nice! I tried a braid out before, but didn't really like the results. I think it comes out better with longer hair like yours.

Kimberly said...

The results were nice. I'm a twist out girl mainly because my hair is so thin that braid outs cause my hair lots of damage. But the "cowashing" advice seems very helpful, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Looks so pretty!!!

Nesha said...

Thanks guys, I only try it with cowashing as I said before or it would turn into a mess/dry. For my shorter hair sisters I think the braid out is just as beautiful just remember.. HAIRPINS, they work wonders to give your short do form and attitude.