Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Aphogee Challenge.


For all those who follow my blog, you would have known already that I have fine hair. I am trying to get it thicker and in the process hopefully grow it to BSL by Dec 09. Well I guess we all agree that aphogee is a great product. We hear so much about the 2 min Keratin treatment and the improvement seen with different hair textures that use it. Well I am now challenging myself to the aphogee statements. The bottle says use once weekly until the hair improves. Well that is exactly what a plan to do for one month. I did a treatment last week and will continue doing it to complete one month. I will post pics at the end of the challenge. The products I will be using will be the 2 min keratin treatment and the Provitamin leave it. I will prepoo with my oils, DC always with a moisturizing conditioner and cowash as usual.

No comments: