Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My facial regime

Ever since I was 17 years old I have been using clinique facial products, this after a string of bad decisions. I tried everything under the sun, but the clinique line is hassel free reduces the breakouts and surprisingly gentle on my skin. Occasionally I change the products I may use for some serious exfoliating. At present I use.
Clinique #2 face soap, exfoliator and lotion
Oil of Olay Microdermabrasion kit
Vitamin C serum at nights
Clinique night repair at nights sometimes too (But not worth all the money)
Garnier eye roller
Occasionally Clinique Deep cleansing emergency mask
Glycolic peel monthly
Fancy facial occasionally
Sunscreen (more than 50 spf)

2 comments:

Sacha said...

Proactive did work for me when used properly. But I use some crap on my face and had a bad breakout. Now my face has spot from the pimples mainly because I popped them. I hate how my face is looking.:(. Not even sure what works for me.

Nesha said...

Well go back to the proactive but use patiently, the thing is use what you have found works for you and stick to in.