Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happier

I got some new hair stuff last night and I was so anxious and happy to give them a try. First off I started with an overnight pre poo with the Alma Brahmi oil that I got. The results in the morning were the best pre poo results I have ever had in my life. I then washed my hair in two, meaning did the right side then the left. Just applying shampoo (Keracare detangling) on the scalp and giving it a light rub. No more washing my hair like I am washing clothes for me. I then proceeded to add the Alter Ego Garlic Condish, I must say it smells quite refreshing nothing at all like garlic. It is also quite smooth and felt moisturizing, I left it on for about 2 hours while doing other stuff. Much to my surpised when I washed it out it did not give me a good slip a little dry, on the up side though very very very little hair in the bath or comb. I added a little Nexxus Humectress to add some moisture and washed it out after 30 minutes. I then added the Giovanni leave in, I think I added a little too much made my hair mushy, I know next time but hey the best detangler as a leave in I have ever tried, will come in handy for my stretches. So far I am a happy bunny, hair in rollers and airdrying. I am planning on putting in cornrows soon to stop watching my hair, cause it is a bit like watching grass grow. I may post a pic, if I have not that means that it came out all jacked up. "I am not my hair" but it sure feels good when it looks good.

1 comment:

Nesha said...

I will cowash on Wednesday with Alma oil pre poo since it smells so bad I will have to wash it out in the morning before work with Herbal essence conditioner.Still working on this.