Monday, November 3, 2008

Hair Care and Hair Challenges







I just started my hair journey in September 08, this after stumbling on a site that focused on taking care of all kinds of hair. I signed up to a challenge, "Deep Condition/No trim challenge" and thats basically the start. Now I have learnt new terms like pre poo (treatment before shampoo and Co wash (washing with conditioner). I will blog about all these things and how they have been for my hair. This first pic is my most recent pic (Oct 25th 08) pic, the other one is 6 weeks before (Sep 08) making some changes to how I care for my hair and stretching my relaxer to 10 weeks.
Actually from the bottom up its September, October and then November.
December, January and Feburary to go for my 1st goal thicker APL (armpit length hair)

I am also planning on providing links to all of my favourite hair care sites so the challenges can be viewed in detail.

2 comments:

Nesha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nesha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.