Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ayurvedic Challenge Regime


Pre poo with Alma oil and shikaki oil overnight(and scalp massages with same oils twice weekly)
Wash with Brahmi powder and or Shikaki powder

Wash out with cheapie condition

DC always (moisturizing conditioner, still working on the list)

Cowash with cheapie conditioner

Seal with Vatika oil/coconut oil/ shikaki oil

Monthly Henna

Air dry

Cool water rinses

Vitamin supplements
To Start December 1st or as soon as I get the powders and will run for 3 months.
No trim till I get to full APL only "brushing" if necessary.

1 comment:

Nesha said...

My Henna is sitting on my oven, room temp waiting for me to apply it tomorrow. I am so going to henna it soon, its either that or I am cutting it. Which is not a good idea now, as the moon is not in the best phase for cutting and because I have been on my HHJ for 4months now and dont want a set back. I am hating how thin it is feeling at 7 weeks post relaxer, I remember as a child it used to have at least a little bounce.Well we will see, I will post pics too, whatever the outcome.