Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Twin sister to the rescue (New Stuff YEEAAAH)




My twin sister sent me a package with lots of great stuff, Oyin handmade shine and define, Oyin juices and berries and Jessie Curls deep conditioning treatment and shea treatment, PLUS Deva One conditioner. Yes I was so happy it felt like Christmas, Needless to say I used them all and hopefully I will be able to do reviews on them.
But now I am going to talk about the SHINE AND DEFINE. Now that gave my braid out less frizz and more definiton without the flaky dry feeling. I could not believe that there was a product that could do that. It did not do much in the way of shine but I am really happy with the product.
I did a cowash with the Shea deep conditioning treatment and Deva One Conditioner. I DO NOT USE A COMB IN MY HAIR WHEN WET. So I finger detangle and braided my hair with the juices and berry, long term relationship and the Shine and define. I was so pleased with the results.


No comments: