Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good Hair Day today...




Here's why,


I have my hair in a protective style that I like and as it gets messy it looks nicer. I am about 13 weeks post relaxer. Last weekend what I did was started plaiting the roots (three strand twist) and finished the shaft with a two strand twist. I have been treating the roots with a castor oil and coconut oil mix and moisturising the hair with shea butter. Occasionally I apply a bit of the coconut oil and castor oil to the hair itself along with the shea butter and wrap a damp warm towel on my head for about 20 minutes.
The ends looked shabby so I did some dusting and then soaked them with long term relationship. Even though this is a Low manipulation style one might not call it a "protective" style, so I put this in a loose bun for work. So far I have been enjoying this. At least I have 2 weeks stress free until cowash day.

No comments: