Thursday, June 18, 2009

Relaxer Update











I did my hair, it was almost a disaster, I self relaxed with the help of my boyfriend and probably it wasnt such a good idea to use real relaxer as the test run. Well we pushed through and it came out pretty well. I used the now trusty ORS lye relaxer, and some pre-chemical treatment before on the previously relaxed hair. I rinsed thoroughly with luke warm water and left my Affirm sustenance conditioner for 5 min. I then proceeded to neutralize 5 times and deep con with ORS deep penetrating conditioner for 45 mins. To finish off I did a roller set with aphogee provitamin leave in and was under the dryer for 1 hour.

My hair now is about 2-3 inches from BSL and I am pushing to make it for my one year HHJ. I have come a long way. I still I have major breaking issues and problems with the moisture/protein balance. But one step at a time. The pics arent that great did it with the camera phone but i guess this would be useless without a pic right?








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks amazing. It's come such a long way. This goes to show that our hair can grow and the problem has always been that we simply did not know how to take care of it.

LaQT/ Ty said...

Wow! It looks great! It looks so full. Great progress!

Nesha said...

thanks guys,