Friday, June 26, 2009

Breaking issues


Recently I had a serious bout of breaking, I was almost tearful each time I combed my hair or just ran my fingers through it. My house floor looked like two cats had been fighting. I was a good pair of scissors away from cutting it off. I decided to do a moisturizing cowash and have realised that I was probably overloading on the protein. So will reduce the protein from once a week to once every two weeks. I know that might sound strange especially if you read my last post but I find too much protein ON the hair makes it very brittle.

I am not badmouthing a product but the Joico Reconstructor has been "shelved" and will stay there for a while.....

1 comment:

LaQT/ Ty said...

I am the biggest Joico fan that walks this earth and also the first to tell you Joico ain't no joke. It is very efficient and it was the product that introduced me to a protein overload. I watched myself with Joico from then on. I still use the reconstuctor products but now I use mainly their moisture recovery line and KPAK as needed. You should recover, make sure you do some steam tx to infuse the moisture.