Thursday, June 25, 2009

Changes




Firstly, I dont know if you guys know but I am a vegetarian and have been feeling pretty lousy for some time now. I then started to compare my hair and before and after I became a vegetarian. I was more alert and my hair grew longer and thicker. The Castor oil challenge, DC and stretching really cannot compare with adequate nutrition especially the protein content. Taking multivitamins does help but they don't contain protein. So I am "Drinking my way to waistlength challenge", I noticed the smoothies are essentially high in protein. I have also been forced to review my diet to get my 50-60g of protein a day.

I have also started going to the gym, a much needed decision, drinking more water and just taking better care of me. I have been feeling better already after just two days!

No comments: