Monday, May 18, 2009

Stretching and Product Haul


I need to go to "PJ anonymous" for sure. I went to a hair store and I had to talk myself into not buying too many things. I ended up getting;

Mane and Tail Detangler

CON shampoo and Conditioner

Hair pins and steam caps.

I must say that the Mane and Tail detangler is definately a keeper, not so sure about the CON conditioner.

This stretching business is no joke, I was about to throw in the towel today but after a deep conditioning with Aussi 3 min, Hydrafuse, olive oil and CON I was Ok. I used waaaay more conditioner than I usually do but I was really desperate. I had been experiencing a lot of breaking and shedding recently and decided to lay off the protein deep con and it did work. I also decided to finger comb my hair when wet and gently use a comb when dry. Us 4a girls have really fragile hair so you have to be careful with the manipulation. I am now airdrying it and will do some neat cornrows when dry.

No comments: