Saturday, May 30, 2009

My plan for whats left of my stretch


To help me to get to 12 weeks here's my plan. Yes ladies I am ditching the cowashing. Friday will be my day once a week.

Next friday (June 5th) I will pre poo with castor oil and olive oil wash with a moisturizing shampoo, oil rinse with carrot oil and olive oil, deep con with Alter Ego and ORS replenishing pak rollerset and airdry.

Week 11 ( Jun 12th) will pre poo with same as above, oil rinse and deep con with hydrafuse and thermasmooth rollerset saran wrap.

Week 12 (June 18th) (thursday) pre poo, clarifying shampoo, hard protein treatment, deep con with steam with hydrafuse, rollerset.

Relax day at 13 weeks (June 22nd)

As you can see I will be rollersetting more or attempting to, no more cowashing the less manipulation the better,

No comments: