Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My protective style for this week











I am really determined after seeing the progress of others to "up my game". Basically trying to retain every inch of hair that I grow. "Dusting" the ends on relaxer days and on a "need to do" basis. So the challenges I am presently doing are the , "BSL in 09" and the "Castor oil challenge".

I have now been moisturizing and sealing my hair daily with my Giovanni moisturizer and castor oil and EVOO mixture, with alternate day application of the castor oil to my scalp. DC twice per week with protein once weekly. Hard protein every 4-6 weeks with corrective moisturizing DC after each protein treatment.
Now on to the topic at hand; since protective styling is soooo important especially for us 4a-4b gals I must say that it is easy to get "stuck in a rut". I am trying a new style its kindda a spin off from a style I saw on essence.com and something that Traycee does from time to time. You either hate it or love it, I love it.




No comments: