Monday, February 9, 2009

Whats in my spray bottle


I am off tomorrow and would like to do a quick blog on whats in my spray bottle. I will be spraying with this as needed (though I have not used it as yet). Nightly wrapping my hair with a satin scarf, and oiling scalp with a castor oil and peppermint concoction that I have.
I must admit that my scalp is itching a whole deal and the peppermint does help, but as the braids loosen its not as intense and it does get better with time. I just cannot imagine taking them out after all that time doing them, so I am hanging in there. I am getting mad compliments with them and as usual wondering if I should transition.
I have in my spray bottle
Wave by design finishing lotion (stole this from my SO I know thats strange but the stuff is good at moisturizing my NG)
911 for a little protein to keep it strong
Almond oil (the best oil I believe to use when hair is in braids)
Water
I saw a girl today and I was absolutely shocked. I asked her why she cut her hair and that I was meaning to ask her what products she used caused it looked so good. Little did I know that all this time she was wearing a weave and now had in a weave but had cut it shorter. I did find it odd once that there seemed to be pieces that were much shorter than the others but I thought she was growing out layers. Now thats to show you that you never know and well she did buy it so of course its hers.

No comments: