Sunday, December 21, 2008

Everyone wants to look fly at Christmas time.




I am now 8 weeks post and not sure I can push along to the 12 week line. The prob is its christmas and everyone wants to look fly at christmas time. The cornrows not cutting it, even though I am trying to accessorize it and Diva it up.


I ended up in cornrows because I was so tempted to cut off my thinning ends, I spent the whole day looking for the pair of scissors that I hid from myself . The knife started looking like a viable option and I knew I was in trouble. A wig did cross my mind but I am yet to see a natural looking wig.


Now according to my lunar predictions this Saturday (the 27th) would be the perfect time for a trim. My other option would be to trim it after my 12 week stretch which should put me back around the perfect time according to the lunar predictions. Whatever the deal is I am buying a new pair of scissors to avoid using the knife if I get the urge and leaving in the cornrows until Saturday. I will just have to wear lots of mascara to detract from my hair. "I am not my hair but I sure feel good when it looks good". Did I mention that I am shedding and breaking like a dog with a bad rash?


No comments: